View Single Post
Old 24-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Humans and animals can and do co-exist with each other in harmony, respect and love. So do some species of animals form loving bonds of friendship with other species...and sometimes between species we are used to thinking of as 'predator and prey'. There are so many of these videos on You Tube, they make you laugh and smile, and they move your heart.
But of course, in this world, there are also humans who do not understand animals, and do things to them which are not in harmony with either nature, or loving compassion, or who are so blinded to the Souls of animals, that they treat them as commodities.

In 'Heaven', or the life after this world, Souls reveal their true nature and there are the most beautiful connections between Souls of all species! What we maybe got used to thinking of as 'just a dog' or 'just a cow'....etc -shows us it is far more aware, conscious and connected to Spirit that we would ever have imagined. One day you will see... Blessings

you are right Tobi I have also watched diffrent species of animals become friends with each other. It's a documentry called Unlikely Animal freinds on national geographic. I hope that we do have a Heavan or an after-life and humens can also see each other as just a race but for thier souls and what is inside of them. Sometimes I have my doubts about there ever being a after-life it seems just to farfetched now.