View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Doctors treat your for symptoms, they don't take time to get to the root, unless it's family or you pay them something extra. Imagine that through their doors, come and go dozens or even a hundred "clients". They 'have' to treat us as kettle in time to cope... Notice I put 'have' in brackets uhmhm... Of course, the pharma industry wouldn't make this much $$$ trillions if doctors would learn in school about treating the root cause and not just symptoms. We go in conspiracy mode but it's not, if you think about it, medicine students learn a lot of stuff, but that 'stuff' is also influenced by an agenda.... take a step back and see the big picture. In the end, what can you do? The answer? Is what OP did, see his/her example. The info is there people, don't expect the doctor to care and call you and tell you don't eat this or that.

Anyway @Colorado, I had and maybe still have... the candida albicans in back of the throat..and of course the dead white cells on the tongue... went to doctor, she looked, then wrote on a paper what to buy from the pharmacy and told me to come back after 2 weeks..... that's it. But wait? In my mind.. why doesn't she ask me, about my sleep patterns, maybe I have insomnia and weakens my immune system, maybe I eat 1kilo of sugar daily, maybe I need some lab tests... maybe I need to be told what foods to be avoided... maybe maybe..I need to be told what exactly do I have?

Only thing she told me is that I need to take the pills as if I stop eating sugar foods, this will starve the candida fungus from my throat, and because of that, the fungus will go looking/scavenging~ for more sugar in my body which means that it will spread towards my intestines looking for more.. and I don't want that since things can get worse and what not.

No idea what to think... this can't be entirely true, mean there can be done a water fasting for a week or more (with supervision would be ideal of course) and this should work too... but that doctor said otherwise~

I do have an interesting old recipe, thyme oil + thyme tea (leave thyme herb n cold water 12 hours, then put the cold water extract aside, then make hot tea with the same thyme herb that sat 12 hours... then you mix the 2 teas .. and get 1 as from cold and hot extract, so to say. Then after 15-30 minutes after each meal, you drink a glass of tea and 2-3 drops of thyme oil (extract!! not oil for aromatherapy, don't confuse). Do 2 weeks, 3 times per day... then 2 weeks break, then resume.... and so on. It shall have visible effects from first 2 weeks too! it can bring you back to normal) maybe not as perfect as you but it does the job and is easy to do so.

Thing is, would love if you could share most of your bookmarks, links, vids etc.... I wonder if ketogenic diet could help.