View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:56 PM
adbl

A big resounding....YES!!! That is the energy of the connection and that is what keeps the connection so close to us even though we might be separated at this point with no communication. I also believe that for me, that is the difference between a soul mate connection and a twin flame connection. With soul mates i will have a close connection and a comfortableness with them but the energy transfer, no way in hell!! Not like this anyway.

That's why you might read from some of the postings on here, when times get strained all you want is for this connection, this energy transfer to go away so that you can move on and live your life. Well, the problem here is that it's like opening up Pandora's Box. Once you have met your true twin and the bond is made, there is NO way to break it. I think a lot of us keep trying to break the connection once the separation phase begins because we think it will be easier but we only struggle with that.

Even though my heart aches for her and so long to be with her fulfilling our mission, i have learned to see the energy i receive from her as a gift. It reminds me that no matter where i go or what i do i am never alone. She is always with me, loving me even though we might not be ready for a union just yet.

The fun part is learning to "play" with the energy and to communicate with your twin through this energy. That is a most beautiful thing :)