View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:03 PM
twincities

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_path
Unconditional love energy- well, this is the strongest feeling, I have difficult describing it. I think of the love I feel for my tf, and this expansive feeling fills the center of my body and expands outward. Its the best sensation in the world and just seems to fill up my soul. Sometimes as I'm enjoying this feeling, a second 'wave' hits me, twice the intensity, and it can literally take my breath away. It's pure joy, a merging of souls, and I'm sure that's him feeling the love I'm sending his way and joining in the feeling. At first this would happen to me without control on my part, now it seems I can generate this feeling anytime and anywhere. I'm also practicing 'radiating' this feeling to others, so it no longer feels exclusive to my tf, but a feeling of pure love I can send to anyone or everyone.

Does anyone else feel these kinds of things? If so, do you interpret them the same way or do they mean something else to you?

I get this one when meditating, especially when in a group lead meditation that focuses on bringing energy into your heart. The expansive feeling is wonderous, sort of like going supernova only a peaceful feeling, not explosive, but huge, radiating beyond me. I can usually generate this with little effort by thinking of her and the love I feel when our eyes meet. So very similar to your experience, I think!