View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Did you just get rid of it?

I have learned that making peace with certain cycles and issues within you, often flow into your world in a full range of motion, or full circle, so that you get to see yourself realized through a whole range of connections, many angles and deeper awareness of such issues in you all linking to the one source. So often in these deeper ones, I have found my mind, my heart and my spirit come into the picture.

When you think your done, another angle related, often connected comes at you, till you find the *source* seeking to make peace at the core level. The core ones tend to travel with you through a lot of experiences, so often as you rise above something, the next level/experience opens it all up again, to see it and release more. Core issues are often deeply embedded in your whole life and relationship to life from their formation to now. So in this view, they can take as long to undo.

Its a bit like taking away all the faces/face before you and revealing the true face where it started and where it can end. The ending often signified by your own face. :)

Hi Naturesflow

oh no, I'm just in the middle of a big and awful karmic storm... again... :(

Thanks for your advice, so it is a lesson for my core, that's why it is so recurrent, I get it =)

So every time I get into that cycle it's an opportunity to re-connect with my true essence, I would like to connect with this core but without any karmic cycle lol, is there any way to get the knowledge without pain?