View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Guide

I try to be careful and get a feel for individuals in how far I want to explore the terrain with them, but sometimes I can be fooled. I think the reason I still care to share it is because I am still seeking acceptance from within.

Anywho,

The last person I shared some info with happened to be a TCM - I would have thought they would be more open to other idea's, but I was wrong. They practice out of a spiritual center, in which the lady at the front desk even does space/house clearings. They also offer a service to finding your soul path. Selling crystals, and yoga sessions. Also the house alone, blew me away, is built on a vortex of Love - I cannot remember in how she said it. All things I've had a great connection with. The TCM even spoke on the higher self, and connecting with my Angels, but at the same time, asked if I was seeing anyone when I brought up the shadows that were plauging (sp?) me for awhile.

Because with the health that I have, it is common that people with BPD see shadows, and that is a cause - what the Doctors believe - to be part of a deeper shock to the system - to be mentally unwell. Interestingly enough, those with BPD are also SUPER Sensitive - so there is no doubt in my mind that they're not just emotionally but spiritually very sensitive to their environments.

Be careful, not everyone is attuned to their sensitivities. I would always proceed with caution, and ask yourself, if you already know your own truth, why is it important to share - whether or not others believe or are open to it.