View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

On my phone here... bear with my awful typing, thought I’d jump in and give my unwanted opinion as a mama bear. The way I see it, . If people are happy with who they are than let them. I feel there is so much hatred and judgement in this world against groups of people who don’t look the part we were conditioned to see in tv ads and media. We are here in this lifetime for a very short period of time before we die and become ashes in the ground, If the essence of who we are is pure source energy, than why does the physical even matter?

My kids already have seen transgender people and are well informed on the matter. Frequenting Miami Beach often, there is nothing they haven't seen. Transgender is not something they feel or aspire to be, like most people, at a very young age they already recognize their “identity”. As far as schools, In The US, the education system is a lot conservative than outsiders think, it’s basically functioning with a 1950s model, we can’t even agree to get healthy food into the schools so I know these courses won’t be part of our curriculum any time soon, and honestly, as a parent I would be delighted with the idea of there being more diversity and inclusion seminars. Education is virtue, it helps combat ignorance, misinformation, and even violence

Ending with we don’t discriminate in my home and I love my children no matter what they choose to be, the pure essence of who they are is what I am most in love with, that same soul energy that I hope will follow me for lifetimes to come...i don’t care if they come to me as a animal, man or woman in the next lifetime, because I love them, their soul essence, infinitely and unconditionally.

I know you mean well, naturegrows, your one of the most kindest and loving people I have met on here, really you are, perhaps our views are just different and that is okay....

P.s. did this thread go out of topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Something i have learnt regarding mgtow movement and feminism is that if these people catch it these two movements can be transformed into something better, because these men and women are separating from each other if they do this and learn to become integrated within themselves, understand them self and the nature of the other and also grow as individuals in this time of separation when they do this and come back together it will be much better then it once was, separation makes reunion that much sweeter. So when these two movements have ran there course it is possible to have a good outcome and have two beings who are more evolved consciously come together and create better relationships with each other, there will be two powerful beings the woman and the man to raise the children if they decide to make them.

When it comes to the trans i still do not think they should be teaching young children in class rooms as discussed before in the thread, from doing a little bit more research this seems to be a mental illness, it use to be called gender identity disorder now it is called gender dysphoria so these people, some of them, are dictating to others that they are suppose to pretend that men are women and women are men when there not, because it threatens there subjective sense of what they are. If some one was to say they identify as a crayfish and began to get seriously offended when someone said to them, well sorry but your not really a crayfish, what is that? now you might say thats different because its a thing like an animal and gender is gender but if a 21 year old says he identifies as a 30 year old there still 21 aswell, so people cannot change there gender the same way they cannot change there age. These people also have a high suicide rate, so if that is the case in the first place why would you want children to become people who are more likely to commit suicide!!? quite selfish. People may say well they only commit suicide because people bully them, i have heard that in the black communities in america the ones who are apparently bullied a lot or feel bullied and that everyone hates them they have a much lower suicide rate so statistically bullying does not equal suicide, it can, i know in some cases it does and its a terrible thing when that happens but someone who has a mental illness plus being bullied is still more likely to commit suicide, i have also heard someone say that suicide is lower in 3rd world countries then first world ones (not sure if thats actually true) anyway the idea of sacrificing a societies proper definition of sex because some people have a condition that makes them more susceptible to criticism is not a good idea for a society. These people are still human and what i have wrote here is not at all meant to insult anyone but maybe these people need some help, but they will not get the help if every one is afraid to even talk to them about this or mention it.