View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Guide

Dear Ankhesanemum,

I sensed you accepted my offer without replying back out of fear of what others might think. Very well, I’ve already started working on the negative energies around you.

Some of the angels under AA Michael got sent there, and some were ordered to hang around me just in case they desire for the medium between you and the protection angels to be attacked. So I’m pretty safe. As an incarnated angel, let’s just say I have wings in my etheric field that can extend like a shield as large as my local neighborhood — I hope they’ve done a similar shielding for you.

I’ve been told I need to practice working in the field myself, so I’ve done some of the work through remote viewing. I’ve sent some astral fire to cleanse the energies around you — it’s advised to create it with an electric violet color to make it stronger, but it seems they have a very powerful concentration to change the color of my astral fire to be weaker. I’m getting better on this incredibly rapidly though — it seems I’m a natural.

We also thought of creating a shield around you. It seems a little difficult due to how intense the pressure of their energies are, but I’ve managed to expand the bubble to push through the energies. Michael’s angels did the rest and are working at it on the moment — a little too advanced a skill for me at the moment.

Some of them decided to influence my electricity and personal devices, trying to prevent me from contacting you. Though, it was basic to put a shield around my devices and to manifest positive intent for me to do this.

Lastly, we thought the shield around your auric field is best created to have an elemental Earth influence. This helps ground you and think more clearly — so at the very least you might work on resisting these negative entities’ influence yourself by trying to affirm your strength against them.

I very much hope and believe in you. I did sense you withheld your permission to let me participate for a while, but later you managed to find the bravery to ask for help. That’s a lot of potential there of strength to grow. Thanks for helping me find a place to practice these skills.

Take care, Ankhe, and please be reminded that we’ll stand by your side.