View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Knower

Welcome to the forum!

Yes I think you're overthinking some things but also underthinking some others. You might want to take a look at what all of this tells you about your self and, to a lesser degree, how you relate to other people. Maybe set aside the personalities and specific details of these experiences and just look at your own thoughts and emotions as well as the energy produced by these thoughts/emotions. You might get a really good, holistic look at you that way.

I could be way off base here, but it seems to me you're feeling unsettled, uneasy ... and maybe like you're missing something in your life. Really often when folks feel like something is missing they interpret that as loneliness or the need for a romantic relationship. That isn't always the missing piece. You might want to explore your thoughts/emotions/energy; see if you can determine what you're missing or what else might be causing you to think and feel the way you do right now. Could be you'll find all of this is about something other than what you suspected, or it could be you'll get confirmation that your thinking has been on the right track.

What ever comes of this, I hope you'll keep us posted. =-)