View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 01:54 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I've kinda not been chasing a woman who had some issues with depression and this has gotten me quite interested in the subject. My dad was a depressive for years and took lots of anti depressants, not a good look, and watching him, wondering why he was where he was, intuitively I learnt to keep away from depression as my own sensitive nature became apparent. So with this woman I'm not chasing I've been able to watch her and also be somewhat on the sidelines and throwing titbits her way that I've learned along the way.

Now without getting too telly, telly, as I don't think that helps, first off depressives are usually very intelligent except thought patterns aren't as useful as they could be and that's because they're normal thought patterns and normal thought patterns don't suit intelligent people.

Creative though is better, and therein creative outlets are a good start... not because you make artworks, have finished products... that in itself might bestow a little confidence but it's really the kind of meditative process that helps, seeing and creating patterns, finding patterns etc, making connections between ideas, thats the stuff that works then with that its quite simple to realise what mindfulness is. Starting to see how thought patterns work for and against us.

Then diet. Diet is really quite important and diet is about knowing what healthy food is and how it promotes good body chemistry through having a healthy gut...

With all of this going ones intuition should start happening to lead to even better choices, as it were, which when this gets going the inner trust is happening... and that is really what it's almost always about. Trust.

What diet do you favor, Mr Interesting?