View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Master
Hi SaturninePluto

It seems to me that your pendulum started acting up after it was exposed to a magnet from the card. You can try cleansing and charging it as if it was a crystal and see if that helps get it back to normal.

I don't know if my cousin's method of dowsing will work for you as he told me it runs in the family, but you can try if you want.

Now for the branch. He used a thick main branch that was trimmed of side branches and leaves. The one he used was from a saskatoon large shrub but he also had willow and other kinds of tree branches. The branch was long, maybe 8 feet long. It has to be long, thick and heavy enough that you'll find it a challenge to hold it. You don't want it to show movement from what you're physically doing.

There's a special grip to hold it. Place your left hand on the thickest end of the branch. Be sure to have your thumb on top so you can see the top of your thumb which should be pointing towards the tip of the branch. Place your right hand above your left hand and have your thumb pointing to the tip of the branch as you did with your left hand.

Be sure you have the intention to find water. Hold the branch so it's at 90 degrees to your waist. Practice with a known source of underground water. When you find it, the branch tip should move down and hit the ground. When that happens, lift the branch up again and let it bounce up and down. Count the bounces. One bounce is 1 foot, so if it bounces 20 times and stops, the water is 20 feet below the surface.

If the 90 degrees doesn't work, point the tip higher until you find an angle that works for you.

You use the same method for minerals as long as it's your intention to find such. Or you might get an image in your mind that it's there with the water.

Good luck and I hope you sort out your pendulum soon.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)