View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I also forgot to mention the clock incident....It's really goofy, but it may be beneficial.

As I've stated, my mom had been trying to tell me I'm different / special since I was old enough to comprehend it, but I've always pushed her word aside.

I was a teenager at the time, can't remember exactly how old but probably somewhere between 14-16 - you know, the height of teen angst.
In between hitting my snooze button on my alarm, every time, (I have been an hour long snooze button machine for quite some time.) I would doze back out, (Disclaimer: This was not sleep paralysis.But I do get it occasionally.) and EVERY time in between alarms, I would see a very vivid image of someone I'd never met. Very vivid images. Older men and women, young me and women, and on particular that stuck out was a littler girl...There was littler girl standing in front of me. I was nowhere in particular when I saw these people, but in like a colorful void, not black, not white, almost like a gradient background of varying colors (perhaps auras?) and I remember leaning forward and kissing the little girl on the forehead. I woke up and my mouth my on my alarm clock...I was like what the hell and laughed it off because I literally woke up kissing my alarm clock, so who wouldn't?? I told my mom about it because I was sure she'd get a kick out of it, but she just kind of looked at me like I had 3 heads and then told me that maybe I was helping people pass over in my sleep.

But yeah - It happened ever day for a while and then to my knowledge it hasn't happened again, but I don't remember EVERY single dream I have. Just those that really stick with me, or are really weird...And sometimes, even if they feel really profound in the dream, I can't remember them when I wake up.

Anyway!! Thought that might be worth adding. Thoughts?