Thread: ouija board..
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

when i was 13 a friend had a b-day party in the hotel her father co-owned. There was probably a good.....ohhh, i'd say like, 12 kids at the party. When we got back from the swimming pool somebody pulled out a milton bradley....(errr, maybe parker brothers?) Quija board she'd gotten as a gift. I had a little giggle at this....mass manufactured "talk" board for spirits thrown together in some factory by the same company that makes like connect four or battleship or something like that. kinda cheapens the atmosphere.

Half the kids were too afraid of using it so those who wanted to gathered around the board on the floor. We closed all the curtains, made sure it was as dark as possible but left just enough curtain open so we could see what we were doing.

We played it for what seemed like a fricken eternity and nothing happened, kids were starting to get up and leave the room to watch tv. So i took it upon myself to move the damn thing just to freak people out. made up a name an age a hometown....etc. and then i noticed my friend had gotten in on pushing the cursor around too, she hadn't noticed i'd been doing it.....

so we had a bathroom break and made up this plan to not tell the other girl that was moving it that we were gonna jerk our hands away as it was moving to catch her. ( the other kids didn't know i was the one who started doing it in the first place lol) when we started up again i gave the signal which was like a sneeze or something and everybody yanked their hands up while she was still pushing it. hahahahahaaa. she was ****ed.