View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Look up invariant symmetry. Once you get it, then look up translational symmetry and how it travels one eternal direction. Translation leaves the invariance untouched.

Think on this. What does it mean for invariance to always be one thing, yet translation of invariance is so many things? A butterfly can fly for one reason: It translates invariance. By this, it can go so many places. When it was a worm, the same translation was not possible. Even so, the worm and the butterfly still act using the invariance, yet in differing ways.

One thing is invariant to itself. Many things are in translation infinitely, always moving by the invariance they all merge from and are by nature.

In truth, the absolute is never apart form its relatives or it would not be absolute. By the same token, the assembly is never far from its source. It is the source by translation of relative nature, just as your relative is your family member, but not you. Still, all of them humand kind (a kind of being). A butterfly is translation of the same (a being). A being is translation of one Mind, still an individual being (becoming in truth, which is translation).

In Sanskrit, the word Sutra means thread. Tantra means woven cloth from the threads. It is stated that the text becomes the robe, meaning what you sew into your robe becomes your next robe. We know a Christian by the text they wear (venerate). We know a Muslim woman by the robe she wears, as well as the text dictating how the robe is translated as clothing. Knowledge is the same, which is how Adam knew Eve by the tree of knowledge, producing fruit form the union. Our intercourse here is the same, only a different translation of the same tree. Note my double meaning of intercourse, which can only take place if comMUNIcation takes place. Com means with. MUNI is the sage, or meaning of duty. Cate is like cater, or preparing a meal (knowledge) to eat (translate to the body).

In Hebrew, the Father is Aleph Bet (Strong House). The literal word Abba is the root AB, which is the same word we use in English to mean letters (Alphabet). WORD is John 1. In the beginning was the word and so on. How do you make a word as a robe (wearing the text)? Sew litters together in DNA, which is simply a translation of the invariance in creation. WORD! Still, the same robe and tree translated from an original. One original.

Consider the word EAR, which means organ of reception (sewing the sutra into the heart) and Ear of Corn, as in seed.

Here is translation at work from invariance.

Hey in Hebrew / Phonecian means, "Behold."

HEar - Behold the seed into soil for planting (Sutra making the robe)

Tav in Hebrew means plowman's mark. Chet, for instance, means missing the mark and is the Hebrew word Sin. Add a TAV to Hear.

HearT - The heart is the soil for the seed (Sutra of information). It enters the Ear, then we Hear to behold (seeds opening / ears opening).

Move the Hey in Heart to the end of thee word.

EartH. Soil!

Did you hear me?

Well, it depends on your translation of what I say. This in no way changes the real meaning, which is invariant to the words (sutras) and their translation (Robe we wear).

See my multicolored robe? It's like Joseph's coat of many colors. It's a fine robe. I don't wear it with ego because I'm not naked. I know who I am. I know my nature, which gives me unity with who I am in you.

ONE. Namaste means, "The God in me greets the God in you." Absolute knows the assembly. The assembly comes to know the absolute in translation of WORD (John 1). Our first relative is us. We are both relative and absolute, which is true for the absolute too. One and Many are all things. Still, one.

Eyes are dilated. Just wait a while. It will clear. (Dilate - make or become wider, larger, or more open.)

thank you, there is much to look over and I well get to it as soon as able - sounds interesting.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]