View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
Hi Suikagirl, nice to talk to you again, yes i love all animals very much, in fact I don't even like eating them lol.

Our Consciousness is all that there IS, I don't like to label it but we have to talk abut what IS I suppose, to me the soul is our energy package, or the life force that animates throughout the mind body organism, when the body dies the life force dissolves back into Consciousness, to me the soul doesn't continue onward's.

You could call this Consciousness God, but that only causes dualism, in fact any word we apply to what IS becomes dualistic, but then we think of the word and miss what the word points to.

Enlightenment is just another word that points to your true nature, what Enlightenment brings, is already there, you are where you have always been, you haven't gone anywhere, where you stand is always holy ground, when one Awakens, they simply Realize this, as long as we believe this through just the mind, we will always still be in the mind, Enlightenment must be experienced by you only, but when i say you, i don't mean you as your ego, that must disappear first, or be put out of sight, for it will always be in the way.

Karma is again of the mind, no mind no karma, as long as we believe we are the mind we will always be under Karma, when Realized, karma also dissolves.

There will still be what we call good and bad happening, but you will now realize it to be nothing to do with you, you no longer get involved, or no where as much.

The mind is the only thing that makes you think you are coming back, and in a way that package of energy that has recorded all your programming and conditioning does come back, but when one is awakened, that package of energy at death also dissolves.

These words that I have spoken are not to be taken as truth, they can only point to truth, you must find for your SELF your own inner truth.