View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:46 AM
CatChild

While I can understand your reasons for being concerned (and I am well aware of the thread that inspired you to write This one), it Might be better received if you were to state your concerns with less display of your emotional response. (That makes it seem and read as very personal). It Might make the replies less conflicting if that makes sense at all?

I too feel concern about anyone mentioning the word 'dying', yet at the same time, I have myself, felt like the life that I was currently living was ironically killing me slowly.

Yes we need to Live in a way that sheds the societal programming, but I still feel strongly that we need to remain accountable in part to our loved ones. In other words, make those life changes, RESPONSIBLY.

Perhaps if we see threads sharing content of 'dying' in a certain life or way of living, a PM to staff would be the best place to start, followed by a brief post expressing your thoughts/concerns and then suggestion to make a plan for the life change to ensure that everyone stays safe etc.

A PM to the member in question that would express further detail (your emotions etc) would be better than sharing that passion on the open forum.

This is my opinion and I thank you for caring enough to make this thread.

~ C.