View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Experiencer
Hi Colorado,

I feel for you buddy. Life is a mix bag. It can get pretty depressing down here at times. I struggled with depression off and on my entire life as well. It has got in the way of my happiness, but it's not immutable. There is an old saying. "Home is where the heart is". Home is our refuge from the pitfalls of life.

But here's another truth. You never left home. You're always home no matter where your body takes you. Your Spirit (higher-self) is already on the other side. It's the voice you hear in your head encouraging you to never quit. It's the one who holds you when you're hurt. You are connected with Source and past loved ones through your higher-self. I think there is a misconception that you have to die in order to experience the other side. But you need to ask yourself this question. If we know spirits on the other side can come to us (the living), than why can't we go to them without dying too (we do all the time without ever realizing it)?

When my mom had her NDE, my sister and I persuaded her from going all the way. We begged her to not leave us. And she stayed. I have no memory of ever doing this for her, but my mother told me that's what we did to convince her to stay.

Therefore my higher self was there with my mom's spirit reminding her that her mission on earth is to be our mother. She remembered it and willingly came back. Since then her life hasn't always been easy. I'm sure there were times she wished she stayed (my sister and I were brats), but now she knows how to connect with her higher self so that she can bring that happiness now while she is a live.

I miss my soul family dearly. I miss the knowledge I use to have and the immediate connection I had with everyone I use to know. They're days when I wished I could jump out of my body and glide back home. Then I take a sec and remember I'm already on the other side. I look within myself and speak to that higher version of myself and ask for guidance and support. It happens. For you it came through a song. That song is a message for you to remember this: always remember that you are loved, cherished, accepted, and never alone. Feel free to explore this world, and discover your mission. Take the opportunity to let love in. Don't pursue happiness, or think it will pursue you. Let it in when it comes. That's it. The same goes for love.

Be well my friend,

sf