View Single Post
Old 16-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Guide
Schizophrenics have a god given power that some societies refuse to understand. So society labels them as crazies or freaks and locks them up. Adjectives like crazy or freak are used by those that don't understand. So how can someone judge anyone whom they don't understand? This makes no sense.

Schizophrenics have very active spirits. If not allowed to explore this ability in a conducive environment, they can become stuck with negativity and suffer from it. Some societies are so caught up in dogmatic traditions that anything different is not excepted. Schizophrenics that are so sensitive to societal energies that they can have a complete break down when exposed to anything negative. Schizophrenics can be very intelligent and creative if shown a positive supportive environment. Some societies see "schizophrenics" as gifts and accept their spiritual power. Schizos make great shamans if they are allowed to explore their abilities

Sometimes I wonder of schizophrenics are normal, while those stuck in the materialistic, narrow minded, tunnel vision, egotistical, black and white, dogmatic world are the crazy ones
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in