View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I am bowing out of this forum. In one personal email I told my story to another member. I feel purged to have shared at least with one other who seeks a Twin Flame journey. None is like any other. Mine is just beginning.

It's enough simply to be reunited with my Twin. I cannot come here to this forum any longer because the vibes for me are completely jarring. One member in particular is stirring up a very bad energy.

Love to all. Just know there is such a thing as TF. Those who are in it, revel!! I am! We are! So incredibly blessed and infinitely rare.

Yes, this place is feeling a lot different the last couple weeks and I haven't wanted to post much either. Though I think it's important to know that everyone is going though stuff right now and it takes understandingthat people won't always reactthe way you want them too.

funny enough, this is exactly why I joined the Forum in the first place. I experienced emerging and wanted to know if it was normal. Apparently it is according to different teachers and I have read a book series where it talks about The Hieros Gamos. I think there are many times and ways we merge with our twins though.

Good luck! ♡