View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Celeste

for sure. after living this hard life, who would want to come back right away? seems to me, the more spiritual we are, the harder life is, as we're sensitive, and constantly digging deeper and deeper for answers. we hurt, and are smart enough to know, tucking away pain isn't the answer. so we face it and grow. that is the answer to the highly spiritual life i would think, by the time we make it to the other side, we are plenty tired.

here's an interesting story for anyone interested. karma isn't as long as it used to be, i feel. anyways, i never travel much, but 30 years ago, i went to hawaii. it was wonderful, but the night before i left for home there was a storm. and right under my window, where i could see him, a dog was tied outside, crying, getting blown around in the wind. it upset me so. i asked my cousin (who i was visiting) to do something, and she wouldn't because they were very bad neighbors and didn't want to get into with them. i asked her husband, and he said, no. i told them i would and they said, please no, that i should mind my business. well, next morning, i woke up, and the dog was gone. i was so sick, and i wouldn't dare ask any questions. well, a couple weeks later, i asked my cousin if he died, and she said, yes, they put him in a garbage bag, and put him in the trash. ok, 25 years later, i saved a deaf dalmatian, the one and only dexter, who i often talk about here. dexter has so many problems. so i took him to a very qualified "dog whisperer." she told me, dexter was tied outside, during a storm, and died. and he got to the other side, and was looking for his family, but he couldn't find them, so, rather than doing his life review and resting a bit, he jumped into the first body available, a sick body,and came into this existence being deaf and with so many problems. there was something vaguely familiar to that story. i kept thinking about it, and one day, years later, i was driving, and it hit me, he was the dog from hawaii! and i couldn't help him last life, so i helped him now. i was crying so hard. i immediatly called the whisperer (who ironically answerd the phone right away, which never happens) and told her, i didn't care what she said, but dexter was the same dog, from hawaii i explained a bit, and she agreed it was so, but that didn't matter. i knew it in the deepist part of me. no wonder he is stuck to me like glue. at night, during storms, i pat him as he cuddles closer to me, telling him, i love him, and as long as i live, he will never die in another storm, if i could help it.

felt i should share this. dex didn't take his vacation like he should have, and came back into this life with extra baggage, lol.

now, anyone know who is reading this, can you tell me, joking aside, why me? where does my karma come in here? because, i love him so much, i don't move to a place i can afford, like an apartment, because of him. he costs me a lot of money for vet bills. he ruins stuff. is so big and strong, sometimes he is a bit too much for me. but I must say, god always provides. but still, i sure don't understand that part of the story. it's like when it comes to him, i am a martyr.

well, enough about this. thanks for reading.