View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Holy cow. This is happening to me right now. I was only using a pendulum for a week and suddenly one night I went to bed and started having some really vivid dreams about using the pendulum, asking questions and getting answers. I woke up and asked my pendulum if those dreams were real and it answered yes.

Well the next day I had a problem as my usual guides, who are archangels, got hijacked by what I think now is my shadow self, and in my sleep that morning after having some weird vivid visions of my guides, I was given some horrific nightmare imagery and woke up. I asked the pendulum and it said it was responsible, and I ended up burning it and the entire day I couldn’t switch the pendulum in my mind off, it was constantly answering me. And it was apparently right - it was answering in conjunction with the pendulum. I’ve found scissors and a lighter with it.

I can now turn it off when I want, and I didn’t have any problems sleeping again, but I couldn’t wrap my mind around this concept. When I found this, it finally made sense. I’m so glad to know that I’m not the only one. Now I just wish I had my guides back. That’s the only aggravating part. My shadow self is a huge liar.