Thread: I want to die.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Experiencer

Like Dude, I believe that we are here for a specific experience and that if you short circuit that purpose, you'll probably just come back and do it all again. Sort of like if you quit high school in the middle, the day will come when you are going to want your life to go a certain way, certain job and you'll just have to make up all those course after all.

I understand though all of your sentiments TheDivineOne. I hear about the cruelty in our world daily and I hate it. I'm fed up, every cruelty seems worse than the last and worse, no one seems to care and I just want to be out of here.

At least I'm older (62) and my daily mantra is 22/10, 22/09, 22/08. My family seems to live to be about 86 so that's 22 more years, 10 months, 22 more years, 9 months..........and in the meantime, I'm getting my paperwork organized and where I want my family to spread my ashes is picked and they've been advised.

If you can't seem to find a way to 'enjoy' each day, at least try for just putting up with them and make plans for how you'd like your send off to go. Sometimes it takes the pressure off your mood just a little bit.