View Single Post
Old 15-08-2014, 04:41 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.
I see 8O

Hmm though the info ya read, it's really different from what astral explorers say. Like they make the levels and planes sounds more like, 'rooms', if I were to say from our perspective XD like the high level would be the room full of those nice people who doesn't like foul language and so so. And the low level would be room full of people who are not so nice nice and just wanna do what they want, partying and be loud. Kind of like that XD

Cos so far, astral planes, especially the one with both good and evil, there is the astral plane that overlaps that place. And some astral explorers, they say when they encounter dark beings, the dark peeps tend to harass, like a big bunch of bullies XD but it's definitely still like chatting with a regular person, just that they are more a rude person. It's kinda like that. While any dark being says they are evil, but I believe still got a little good heart in them. Cos time pass, things change, some go up, some go down, then up, then down. Lots and lots experience and change there, definitely XD And I give at thumbs up for that

For me, I would obviously prefer a place with the balance of good and bad. Cos there are so many more interesting characters to meet XD I am the kinda person who likes variety~