View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Master
How to respond to mean people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
How should someone respond to mean people? There are multiple options such as being mean back to them as well, not being mean to them and keeping the bad feelings and emotions inside, which in time will start to hurt, or being indifferent and try not to keep the emotions inside (sort of hard for myself)

Hi, EdmundJohnstone,

The long flow of intuitive responses to your excellent question has come to considering hypnotism, as an answer, with which I agree.

...with one caveat: the power of hypnotism is not in what the hypnotist tells you. The power is in what you tell yourself about what the hypnotist tells you. Hypnotism is about what you tell you.

Therein lies the power of your subconscious to turn imagination into reality....

...whether the message or the messenger is labeled by one's self as being "mean", "lovable", "despicable", "uplifting", "debased", "transcendent", "ill-informed", "righteous", "wrong-headed", or....(fill in the blank)!

Commentary to the contrary notwithstanding concerning whether someone is hypnotizable or not, consider that one is always self-hypnotized by one's OWN penchant to create, then apply such labels...that are then acted upon, as if TRUE!

ALWAYS!

Don't believe me? (excerpted from the reference below).

How can you distinguish between {what you think you believe} and {what you actually believe}?

Simple!

Your actions always indicate what you actually believe. Always.

Your actions reveal what you are actually believing.

EVEN if one thought the above was not irrefutably true....one's actions would then reflect that belief, irrefutably!

The power is ALWAYS in your own mind to believe what YOU will, as YOU so designate.

Know what I "mean", people?

Just as Blackraven's superb example from his post immediately above demonstrates, so perfectly, just who really holds the power of one's own response to mean people :

She said, "I hope you have a blessed day. I will pray for you!"

Enough said.

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#ActualBelief
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 21-08-2019 at 05:55 PM. Reason: clarify input; and punctuation