View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, it has happened here on several occasions as well. It hasn't been one of the best years concerning weather, and still isn't.
Our summer this year was non-existent with exception of a few days that were insanely hot. Now it's like autumn, going into winter. Wearing my warmest winter sweater at night and sometimes my thermal socks.

It is a shame to not see the full moon, but the energies won't be blocked by clouds. Maybe diffused a bit before they get to us but the energies come through regardless? Maybe in some cases this is a good thing?
But yeah, seeing it is sure nice!
I think this year has had some of the most confused weather I've ever experienced: Really cold up till mid-June with sleet and hail showers, then getting rapidly warmer with a really hot/humid July, now it's cooled down again and getting increasingly chilly at night. In Scotland I think we're getting some kind of karma for the awesome summer we had last year, LOL!

I agree that the Full Moon's energy seems not to be inhibited by cloud cover - a number of people have told me this in the past too, how it's just as beneficial to hang up a Dreamcatcher in the window when the Full Moon is on a cloudy night, for example.

Looking forward to the September Full Moon already and hoping it'll be on a clear night - especially as it'll be the first Full Moon after the nights get properly dark again here. (Love your avatar BTW!)