View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Here is my 2 cents for whatever it’s worth. I would have never in a million years thought I would get to meet someone I and a million other girls had a crush on 40 years ago. Fast forward to 4 years ago, I really hadn’t thought much about him all these years, but happened to catch one of his movies one night on tv. I was back in the 70’s again, and the big crush was still there. A few weeks later, as luck or divine synchronicity would have it, I got to meet him. We had an instant connection. We talked and talked and it was magic. A few months later an opportunity arose where I got to meet with him one on one. We became friends. I know this sounds unreal, but it’s true. We are in touch still. It has truly been a dream come true.

Is he my twin flame? I think not. But I do believe we have a soul connection. We have a lot in common, we share a lot of similarities in our journeys. Who would have thought that two people from very different circumstances could have this connection? The answer is simple, “celebrity” or not, he’s just a human being like we are. He may be more open to this sort of connection than some, but nonetheless, we are all the same. So, never say never. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone!