View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 10:54 PM
Master

welllllllll tbh I'm not excited about the prospect of my TF being a celebrity.

First celebrities usually have too much money... and money has typically been used to punish or harm me for a lot of lifetimes, not as a reward. Meanwhile the only thing I really like doing is likely to be negatively impacted by having too much... so I'm not really into the idea of a rich TF. And most likely a celebrity is going to have that problem.

Well on the other hand I'm also finding it a relief not to be in the limelite. I'm enjoying flying around under the radar so to speak... and I don't think I particularly need the drama involved in orbiting around someone famous now.

to be painfully honest though I don't see me and my twin together... whether or not she happens to be a celebrity. So I'm basically living my life as if it is going to go on as-is, e.g. finishing up my working life and getting ready for retirement in another five or ten years. Which I assume is going to happen, alone? I only rarely think about alternate realities any more... the assumption is I can't have anyone and I'll just have to live with it.

I'm currently planning on boring myself to death in retirement, maybe take some language courses at the uni, maybe learn to draw (I'd rather learn to draw than paint as too many colors confuses me). Maybe a small amount of traveling?

that is unless I decide to get real with what I know and learn to float around in the air. I still don't like how mean people are though and don't think much of my prospects if someone suddenly decided to take me seriously on that. I probably shouldn't be even tempting fate by talking about it.