View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm Absurd to ever believe that there was a slight chance of someone in the spotlight as a soul connection . It's more of thinking of the soulmate on a romantic way which is driven by ego instead of having a platonic relationship. People in the public eye vibrate different and what they portray ; image wise , artistically, musically, political and social views will strike a cord with whomever is listening and you feel He or She resonates with you. It could very well be a marketing strategy or gimmick by their publicist . Celebrities have to be careful cause there are fans who do tend to have a obsession and that can be dangerous . Again with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter fans may feel more interpersonal with a public figure . The chances of them being your Soulmate and you meeting are very very slim. We should not pin the label of "Soulmate" "TwinFlame" ect. on these celebrities either who don't know we exists .

An image or presentation is of ego and not soul and underneath my image and presentation lays a soul just as them.....to whom gets to connect in and share is guided by the divine not by human hope.

From what I read of this is saying what also persists in 'average people' ....its either one sided or its not......same thing different circumstance......you have a one sided crush on a celebrity or a 'normal' avergae joe blogs....its always common.

two have a connection takes two people both being aware of it and each other.......so be it a celebrity or an average person makes no difference.

the point is......one is a crush and one is a connection....a crush is the other person (celeb or not) having no idea of you, about you or about any type of connection or soul spirituality connection....but you do to them

a connection (celeb or not) is both people being aware of each other and there being a connection between them.

know when to admit you were solo crushing and when it was genuine in both people seeing one another further than base skin surface.