View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Master
[email protected] like it when science gets creative.

There are some physical traits which may tend to be more common but most of the differences are either very obvious (can be blood donors to Rh positive but not the reverse) or probably little known (like, we corrode plated metal quite easily and bugs don't tend to bite us much even without bug spray). Perhaps also we can't be clones, LOL!

As for the intangible differences, who's to say? I'd like to think that none of that matters and that the lion's share of anyone's progress on their journey is always down to strength and purity and generosity of heart.

I tend to think there is more balanced esoteric metal blended into my spiritual constitution than in many and I have actually wondered if it is in part due to blood type, since Rh negative is uncommon in many parts of the world. It is difficult to balance metal (air) with the other constitutional elements. But it doesn't mean we all don't reach exactly the same place through spiritual transformation of the physical and developing and bringing all our constitutional elements into greater balance.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke