View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
i agree Lynn I have told the grandmother what they are doing is dangerous. she then told me the demon has attatched itself to the boys mother.
if social services find out she could loose the kids.
but her partner says he has it under control. so I have told them don't call on me to cleanse the house after

Namaste

Hi Native Spirit,

Very important info there. A lot of people fall into the trap of attracting this particular demon. I've also encountered him in the past, inadvertently and/or naively, not really knowing who or what he was. He is very powerful, much more powerful than people who play around with him realise.

He is better known under his ancient Sumerian and Hebrew names, which signify his origins as a wind demon and leader of the fallen ones. I won't reveal his name(s) publicly, because just saying it out loud will summon him, instantly. Suffice to say, he was the "protagonist" of the Exorcist Movie and makes an appearance in the book of Enoch.

He has the power to forcefully remove your soul from your body and take you to the underworld. I know this from personal experience. He was also the occult power behind the Nazis and the Holocaust. He still controls many modern Neo-Nazi movements from the background with the same aim as always.

I know most people would have a hard time believing any of this, but I can assure you, this is real and very serious.