View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 12:05 PM
So many profound messages in this prayer...esp as Jesus was on
the world stage, for me, if he really said it exactly this way (?) reveals so much.

What does he do when asked to show them how to pray? (This is his big chance!!)
1st he addresses to Whom he is speaking, Dear John...."Our Father.." Not mother, Creator exactly, very personal and loving to be called Father (or Abba, was it)? Male and separate, apart from...wow.
2. Where is the addressee? Heaven...so this Father lives, dwells in a "place"
3. BIG ONE (he could have said SOOO many things here, but NO...)
"Hallowed be Thy Name"... hallowed....
I'm stopping there....so who asks the question.....

SO WHAT IS HIS NAME? That It should be so hallowed? We shouldn't take in vain?

It was before Creation...It was in the beginning before humans were even a thought in
God's Mind. It is unspeakable by our mouths... and why didn't Jesus say, Hallowed be Thy Name, Jehovah" ?

Why didn't God write on the Tablets...Do not take my Name, Elohim, in vain?
It is unspeakable...and before pens. It was in the beginning....a vibration, the Word,
that is within everything. And should be revered and hallowed and not "taken" (clue)
In vain....find out why the Sikh's write so much about Sat Nam...the True Name...
It's not Jehovah to them...It's not Allah, either...the mystics know it is unspeakable and MUCH has been written about IT, the Sat Nam or Naam....the Word, the Primordial Vibration, the Inner Sound Current to others,
Imitated by "aum, om" , the Tao that can't be spoken.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru