View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Besides there being buses some people drive cars on the other side. You can be a passenger in an airplane if you want. There are many transportation systems.

On the other side some people use cellphones (i'm assuming either smartphones or a more advanced type of phone that we don't know of but we can use any cellphones both old and new). There are computers to use. You can play video games aswell.

However you can teleport if you want and be anywhere you want. The only places you cannot visit are those of a higher vibration than yourself. I see the spirit world aka the astral plane as mental just like the physical plane.

Just like we can fly planes or be passengers of planes in my opinion i'm hoping we can fly ufos too. The question though is how can i master the art of flight and fly a plane. Both imagination, discipline and focus i believe is needed to fly planes.

As we progress we move further aware from the life we know on earth. People should follow their hearts. If someone want to do something on the other side e.g. play soccer then i support that.