View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Just Tim

Hello and welcome Elsa Sereth White !

I hope you found your answers

Anyway, here's my take on it. So, I (or anyone) could read your post up and down all day all night, anyone other than you couldn't see the answer that's specifically meant for you ! So guides/angels no matter their name, very rarely talk about money. They could in a case let's say.. For example, I personally have a very strong bond with the animal kingdom, and let's say tomorrow I would like to set up an organization protecting/rescuing animals, of all kinds. I would need money to start the project, not billions granted but money that I don't have yet. So I would meditate and ask guidance, probably on to how to have the money to get there. Lottery ? Fund raising ? Extra shifts at work ? These are all natural questions, there's no wrong in it, especially in the dense reality we live in nowadays.

Now I'm telling you, in that specific case, I can totally picture my guides telling me to look around my home, when I go pick up the groceries, or simple take a walk. Are there stray dogs on the way ? Why not starting there, see ? No need for money to help/care for animals.

Then, picture me years later, now I'm part of an organisation that cares for animals ! But now, I'd like to have tons of money to donate, on top of the time and devotion I already give. My guides would then probably say something like "Okay, now I totally see why you want the money." and probably show a way. But there should be a real purpose behind it, for example the refuge is taking care of so many animals we don't have enough space anymore, we need a bigger place. And since now I am aligned with it and there is a purpose... In this case, money would be *one of the possible solutions*.

I agree with Native Spirit, your guides would never tell you to just "make more money", because it seems what you do is only "worthy" if it brings you big money, or at least as much as your peers, and since you don't make as much as you'd like, you're not happy with what you do.

So my advice is (again) the same as Native Spirit, stay away from AP, at least for now ! And if teaching doesn't make you happy, then do what makes you really happy ! You'll see that money and pretty much anything else won't be a problem to you anymore

Keep note that nothing I said was to make you angry, or attack you in any way. I only wish for you the very best, as for any being, here or anywhere else.

Peace to you !