View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Pathfinder

The moment I first noticed her. She fascinated me, and I had absolutely no idea why. Part of me knew we were connected on some level. Soon after that, we became friends...it was instantaneous. That moment sticks out in my mind and that was almost 20 years ago now.

As we were growing up, she'd always express how she feels like we're meant to be together forever. We weren't any older than 12 or 13. I was frightened by the devotion she showed me when we were younger. In fact, she was the one to tell me about twin flames. I didn't have the capacity to understand any of it like she did. She was unbelievably tapped in as a kid. I didn't realize what she meant until after we broke up.

We briefly dated in high school, and that caused a rift. We went our separate ways. I was seeing someone else that we both went to elementary school with. She proclaimed her love for me and swore we were going to end up together again. I didn't think anything of it. However, the person I was seeing once told me they felt like they were in my life to help us to be together.

Two years later, that relationship fell apart. Soon after we started talking again online. Around that time, I was curious about online tarot. Thinking nothing of it, I received a strange reading about someone being an extremely important teacher, and this person would play a pivotal role in my life. The reading spat out her exact initials.

Fast forward to now, she's dating someone that was best friends in high school with someone I had a falling out at the same time as our recent breakup. To top that off, our roles are completely reversed from the first time we broke up. She's the one in a committed relationship and denies our connection like I did 10 years ago previously...while I'm the one completely convinced of us. (I keep in contact with her sister, and she, too has a feeling that we will be together again.)

We were also connected before we were even born. Her mom was a bartender when she was younger. And one of the regulars at that bar was my grandfather on my dad's side.