View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis
Yeah, Artemis has never hit on me lol.

Not to say that Hades has in actuality, but it was the whole vibe I got from him. However, in thinking about how Persephone became his mate it's not totally uncharacterisitic of him! LOL

Keep the whole story in mind, he developed love for Persephone (some excerpts state Eros/Cupid was involved in the uniting of the two) and gave Zeus (her father) a new lightning bolt in exchange for his daughter's hand. She is not held prisoner like Hollywood wishes to show, she chose to stay with Hades after seeing how much Hades would go out of his way to make her feel loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Depends on the god. From one like Hades, it would be... rather uncharacteristic. Not unbelievable - as it would be if you were claiming one of the virginal gods/goddesses was flirting with you - but uncharacteristic.

Personally, I don't concern myself with labels like "patron." I have numerous relationships with otherworldly entities. Labeling them is an afterthought. Have relationships with who you want. And by relationships, I don't necessarily mean romance... I mean any interaction between two individuals.
Hades doesn't flirt, Artemis comes off as flirty but she doesn't mean it. Zeus however is an entirely different story. I recall reading and hearing a statement from a woman back when who said she was so beautiful that the rain turned golden, we all know the truth, Zeus urinated on her, lol