View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Seeker

Cord cutting and separation of energy in hypnotherapy

I am posting this under twin flames too - but would like some thoughts and ideas from people knowledgable about healing as well.

I have a fantastic hypnotherapist - and have had a very intense and draining relationship with a man this year who I need to move on from - it was making me ill and the obsession was getting in the way of real life - which believe me is extremely hard work at the moment.

I haven't seen him since July so asked my hypnotherapist if we could do a guided cord cutting to help me move on. I am frankly sick of thinking about him constantly and feeling him sucking my energy - he has addiction and mental health issues.

The session was very intense - I had a floating out of body experience where we met and spent a while floating around together in eachother's arms and it felt wonderful and playful. The amount of cords between us was staggering though- with two huge thick ones connecting our throat and third eye chakras.

I spent ages cutting the cords, the smaller ones were growing back by the time I had cut the next. I managed to get them all cut (with love and white light) and then my hypnotherapist guided me into a figure of 8 made of blue light - me in one section, him in the other. She was guiding me to separate them into two bubbles - but he absolutely refused to go. I was exhausted and told her what was happening, and she helped me to shrink him and watch hom float away - but he never went - I managed to reduce him to a dot but he never left my energy field.

Loads of good came of the session - I felt hugely strong and energetic afterwards, and the emotional pain has gone- but he is still there. I can still sense what he is doing and what music he is listening to when I am quiet and going about my everyday life, I feel depleted again, I am still thinking about him loads but it isn't as emotionally charged.

Should I do more healing to clear his energy? Or is this as much as I can expect? He is not good for me and I really want to create space for more positivity in my life.