View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Knower

I do not believe in God, big G. I do, however, believe in consciousness. I believe that there is only the one consciousness that we can be aware of while we are 'here' and we are more fully immersed in when we are 'there'. This reality filters our experience and from that filter, we shape it, creating a personal - and global - 'matrix', 'holodeck', a cohesion of energies to further filter and create more.

Those who have left this filter behind still have a filter, of sorts, but the release and relax allows for a universal connection greater than most people can acheive while mired in this shared reality. I say there is a filter of sorts because I do believe that the fullness of this reality must play itself out sometimes before full release can take place, for example those with a vey defined expectation of life after death.

But I believe release does happen for all. However, even after they receive a full release, I believe the personality that was once expressed here is still accessible, although it is possible to access only that which once we knew, or the more full understanding/integrated aspect.

<3