View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
So I had a talk with this spirit today in our garage. The impressions I'm getting are he is considering all that I shared with him. What year it is, his family that is in the light, the ability to visit by choice and not be trapped here, and also that he is welcome if he wishes to stay. But if he stays I ask that he find a way to protect and be with him without causing the car havoc or breakdowns. I heard alot of sounds and knocks to questions I asked and could definitely sense him there. I also told him I would check back in on his decision from time to time. I asked him to manifest in any way and that I had a camera with me if he chose to be seen (no flash was used and garge doors were closed). I captured a few pics in which I feel I am seeing a face and in the truck cap suspended from the rafters I think I can see a full body or outline with an illuminated heart. I wish to post these to see if others can see this too. One pic has the face showing in the passenger side of one of the cars, the other pic it's hunkered down behind the steering wheel. However this is one of the other mopars and not the one he keeps breaking down...Go figure??!! Let me know your thoughts. I could sense he was listening to me intently.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05017.JPG (115.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05005-001.JPG (162.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05016-002.JPG (166.6 KB, 20 views)