View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Whether anything else will go on, I don't know. We're out in the country, and there are just two of us in the household now. We know our neighbors, and every neighbor leaves his/her neighbors' places alone — it's a good situation that way, here. Besides, no one else would have had an opportunity to fool around with the door or lock at the varied times involved.

I'm no expert on poltergeists, but English-language dictionaries say the word translates as "mischievous ghost" or "playful ghost".

Yes, poltergeists are described as ghosts, however the activity is usually restricted to loud noises and moving objects. I'm not an expert either, I only speak on researching paranormal and talking with others. There is a theory that poltergeists occur because of a living resident's energy being projected into the home causing the incidents.

Thanks for the added info (no one else with access to doors, other activity). It sounds like you may have a playful spirit. I grew up in an "active" house, something was always happening Lol I know how unnerving it can be. Maybe research the history of your house? Hopefully, things quiet down for you.