View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Speaking for my brief comment: No, not one of those stupid zen things. I was expressing what you were saying in a terse but poetic way. To be honest, its probably not any more comprehensible to those that don't already know what you are getting at than they way you are posting about it.

I'm not sure why you are being so overly careful to say so much about what your topic is not rather than what it it. Just because the 'thing' is subtle, does not mean it needs to be explained subtly.

OK, let me give a stab at being terse but not poetic, perhaps that would be more clear.

To 'be', one must not strive to do nor be forced to action by the environment.

Oh, I thought it was a zen type thing, and I thought I got it in that I didn't, but as it turns out I didn't get it... really teehee.

People need to understand that as a person I'm highly complex, and I know how to go about things in my way, and I'm also pretty serious, though that makes me quite comical, I have to admit, but I only say so because I seem to have become the subject of curiosity... seemingly... , but lets not be distracted, because what is the case for me has nothing to do with what I talk about here, as I can't do anything for anyone, as I already explained.