View Single Post
Old 26-03-2016, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Thumbs up The Ruling class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
People have a voice, yet they bow down to their regional governments and simply accept what they are given and told is best for them.
Hello Sparrow: I've just been skimming through these posts and somehow came upon this one just as I was about to ask you something about this very subject.
Many years ago, I learned about a very small group of extremely Rich and Powerful individuals, sometimes called the Illuminati or the Rulers who have controlled most of humanities activities from the financial or banking realms for many centuries and continue to secretly run things from a hidden position of stupendous wealth and power. This all came about by getting interested in the Conspiracy Theory of History which most folks ridicule and fail to see even when it is glaringly obvious.
So, from what I can see going on, it seems utterly impossible for anyone to stand up to and defeat these incredibly powerful and defended individuals who run all of the governments, banks and corporations in the world today. Exactly how could mere little citizens ever deal with or stop these stupendously powerful and ruthless Rulers who use well equipped militaries like their own personal fly swatters.

Quote:
It is up to each individual to step forward, unite as a civilization, within cities, towns and villages and form a voice to be reckoned with. A voice that no government dare repress. A voice that no greedy corporation can hide under the rug or manipulate with wealth.
That all sounds real courageous and bold but I sure don't see any of that ever happening in America or anywhere else - especially when we can see all the mind blowing power that the Rulers have at their instant disposal like: Drones, A-bombs, Secret police and hit squads, The US government, and on and on in terms of easy crowd control by the Super Rich.

Quote:
Such inhuman atrocities are taking place around the world simply because communities are not banding together and creating a voice for themselves to not only invoke, but demand change.
Easier said than done, IMO. When we can see how easy it was for the Rulers to assassinate the Kennedys and launch the 9-11 attack plus a lot of other "tricks and stunts", I don't see any community or group going up against them any time soon - if ever.

Quote:
Do not let wealthy corporations lead your country, lead your country by the foundation of love and respect and the power of communication. Communication and information circulation is your most powerful tool at the moment. Through this awareness is raised. When enough people become so intolerant to the atrocities of ignorance and selfishness a new voice will form and lead humanity into a new era.
I'd really love to hear such a voice, at least until the Wealthy Rulers silence it, but I don't expect to see enough folks getting intolerant of the hidden and horrifying actions of the Super Rich Rulers to stand up to them in my lifetime (I'm 78 now) but it's a nice idea - kind of like the French Revolution or the American revolution. But from what I've learned, the Super Rich Rulers just kept on running things from behind the scenes as usual!
I am not an expert on this so most of what I am saying comes to me 2nd hand but I can see the actual effects of such a hidden Ruling Class and it's pretty discouraging that they seem to be utterly invincible and dead set on destroying life on the face of this planet as we know it, all to increase and maintain their absolute positions of power and control.
They are often referred to as the International Bankers and hold such wealth and power that the average person might see them as GODS - if it were even possible to actually see these secretive, hidden and super defended individuals.
So, from your perspective, what can you say about this extremely powerful, elite and hidden, small group of Wealthy Rulers upon planet Earth?
Thank you in advance.
Respectfully yours,
jim