View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 03:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
The effects of my twin flame experience has been an aversion to intimate relationships. Its something I'm aware of and had shelved for later introspection because I felt that there were other more pressing issues which needed to be dealt with (family relationships, my life purpose, my relationship with money, my spirituality etc). I now realise that I can't ignore it. I will PM you and share my story as soon as I get the time. Its a long story.

In the meantime, good luck with everything. The only advice I can give you now is to look at the whole picture and not get to near obsession about trying to figure him out. Take a look at what other issues arise from this connection.

It’s good advice, Goddessa

Unfortunately all my life I’ve had an aversion to intimate relationships, and it seemed to me that this amazing relationship (so physical, far more satisfying than any ‘real’ relationship I ever had) had finally got me over my huge reserve and barriers.

I can’t express how hard it is to give it up... especially as the anger lasted only 2 days and then the intense love was back.. if anything even more intense than before!

But I think I must try to block it (this week I again stopped resisting and just let myself enjoy... it also became far more ‘reciprocal’ in that in the lack of email contact I’ve learnt to be more disciplined and intentional with what I send to him. Actually I have a throbbing in my pineal gland (‘third eye’j as I’m not used to contact this way around!

But without the daily emails (the ‘thread in the labyrinth’) and knowing how conscioisly he’s full of anger and self-hate, I can’t help but think it couldbe that this way lies madness. Also of course it’s so easy to become obsessive, look at his pictures, online, etc. etc.

Or .. with a little discipline.. using my new-found control I could just spend wonderful telepathic nights with him and otherwise live as normal? I think I’m strong enough psychologically, but would it be fair on him??

Oh, dilemmas.