View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
The effects of my twin flame experience has been an aversion to intimate relationships. Its something I'm aware of and had shelved for later introspection because I felt that there were other more pressing issues which needed to be dealt with (family relationships, my life purpose, my relationship with money, my spirituality etc). I now realise that I can't ignore it. I will PM you and share my story as soon as I get the time. Its a long story.

In the meantime, good luck with everything. The only advice I can give you now is to look at the whole picture and not get to near obsession about trying to figure him out. Take a look at what other issues arise from this connection.

Yes, thank you! Can't tell you how much this has meant to me, hearing this. Last night I went to see an old friend and we sat up half the night, I told her about someone who encouraged me so much by telling me about their experiences and that the 'twin flame' thing and energy connection with another does not stop there.

She has not got the twin flame thing but is crazy in love with her Buddhist teacher who also desires her... and she's married and so on.. and with tears in her eyes just said 'all I wanted was to feel this connection - it feels good, it can't be wrong!'. And I know this too... these are the words I wrote in my diary last year 'surely something that feels THIS good, cannot be wrong'.

So I told her I think this is what it's about:
We are all craving, CRAVING connection. We miss it, the way our daily lives and society is geared and set up. No wonder we have such strong longing. Then we find someone who channels that energy. We put all our time, all our energy, our OBSESSION into that relationship. That connection, it just feels so wonderful! I've had moments of what must be 'nirvana'. Well that pretty much describes it (I don't mean the sexual stuff though that is amaaaazing, I mean that feeling of being 'held in the light', outside of any space or time, seemingly forever.. the most amazing, beautiful, incredible thing I've ever in my life felt!!!

BUT the connection, though it has to happen, does not have to all be channeled into one person. In fact it shouldn't be... far too dangerous. If only I had known sooner what it was I would have self-protected. I just thought this man was Perfection. The living incarnation of all that was good, generous... all he did was give to me. I did not realise he was a real person with all the jealousies and anger that go with that. I did not self-protect, very much the contrary.

Once the connection is awakened, it won't go away.. but I have to now invest it in all the things around us, and connect with everything. The people, the surroundings, nature, universe...

It's just not that easy!!!!! I am still totally obsessing over him. Last night again no sleep, this time I think he felt I was blocking him (when actually I was just chatting to my friend, though I felt my forehead ache all the while), so he kind of punished me by sending an endless barrage, not of anger but just of his heavy presence, the intense pressure on my forehead, the crushing sensation in my body... by the morning I was aching and had almost not slept. Maybe he was not punishing me really but just really, really suffering. Finally he fell asleep at about 7am my time (1am his) and I got in-between some gentle love waves while he slept, but finally it was peaceful. But then I had to get up and work. Help.

Getting through this bit, it's hard. At least I promised not to contact him so I can't... though I spend a great deal of my time imagining creative ways I could somehow, somehow get in touch with him. But I know there is no way, I know I can't. Sigh.

Goddessa, sorry for the endless message! I would love to hear more of your story, I think it would help me no end. When you've time, and write as much as you like !!!! It helps me a lot to hear it.