View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by white-dove
Goddessa, oh yes! I just walked by the river and felt this amazing connection with everything. I can feel the energy now, the consciousness.. all around and in every tiny thing. I feel awake and alive, even though in between it's f-ing hurting.

I was walking and knowing that he consciously hates me but subconsciously adores me... I can never write to him again, I promised I would not and i feel his difficulty and pain. There is no way to circumnavigate it, all i would do is make it worse. All I can do for him is return and give the feelings.

On a level I think he 'set me free'... he knew it was destructive for me.

Anyway it's LOVELY to know that this connection will not necessarily end there - that I would be capable of experiencing this again :-)

Can I ask you more about this and your experience or is it too personal to share here?

The effects of my twin flame experience has been an aversion to intimate relationships. Its something I'm aware of and had shelved for later introspection because I felt that there were other more pressing issues which needed to be dealt with (family relationships, my life purpose, my relationship with money, my spirituality etc). I now realise that I can't ignore it. I will PM you and share my story as soon as I get the time. Its a long story.

In the meantime, good luck with everything. The only advice I can give you now is to look at the whole picture and not get to near obsession about trying to figure him out. Take a look at what other issues arise from this connection.