View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 03:25 PM
Guide

Farewell Old Friend

Last night, I was in a dream. In this dream i saw people from my past that i havent spoken to in a long time. Then I saw someone i talk to and love. Then i was in another dream. In this dream it was cold and dark with little light in there. I felt this feeling come over me. It was an out side negative or service to self energy trying to instill fear within my heart. Without even thinking I spranged up and began......

I have these negative beings in my life and because of who i was i would attract some too. I have always been a warrior of the light and this has always been a ward of the dark for fear what i might do.... So these beings adapted and would never reveal themselves but would tey to affect me through other means. As i grew more wise i stumbled upon the law of 1 where i learned to refine what i All ready knew to be true. "There is no greater magic then honest love." As i learned from the book it says to send these beings love and to bid them farewell....

Its a lot easier to say than to do becuase it involves courage. I started to do this and started to realize the ability to just be myself and i eas finally freento think and feel how i wanted to think and feel without any outside influences. Around the same time i became aware of the telepathic influences of not only the dark but the light. I guess through this understanding it gave my conciousness a reason to subconsciously develope this sense. When negative thoughts would come i would reject the influnence and when i was sleeping and this would happen i would be able to physically tell when something was in my space. I woke up one time as a being crept in.... Shocked i heard a hiss as it quickly left. Evnthough I knew how to now dispel these types of beings, they would subtly come back into my life.

Eventhough they would be back they are nowhere near as effective as they were then. When you know the truth about the univerese it becomes obvious what is natural and what isnt. For example these beings would get me to be annoyed at small things like co workers and self doubt.

Last night was different though. It was more serious and more focused and possibly this being had been there for a whilw slowly building up the energy it needed and finally had its chance to strike. Even in the dream i was able to do as i have learned.

I spranged up out on top of my blankets in this false awakening and i began praying. I first called upon Arch Angel Michael to enter my space and i began clearing this space. It was different this time instead of attack my instinct was to do this. I was very serious and into this as i had my hand up making motions to help me cast this clearing energy. This false awekening was immediately aborted.... I woke up and was now laying on my side.....

I felt normal but i knew if i didnt do what i needed to do this being would be back possibly even the same night to try its luck again. Besides praying for these beings is a great service. I called upon arch angel Michael again my guardians and for some reason jesus. I had not spoke to him in months. I said the prayers this time and asked my guardians to connect me telepathically to this being as it has a etheric cord still tethered to my being.

When i did this i felt the room go cold and fear come across my heart. I was still laying down as i spoke to this being. It lasted 10 mins and i said good bye. I still felt the fear in my heart. I was confused but i heard an innervoice say do it again. I was really afraid now that i hadnt been able to dispell this being. I sat up and consulted my pendulum. I asked it if i had dispelled this being and it said no. I asked again and it said no. Horrified i knew what had to do. I put on the power band and wielded the power rod to help me focus. Before i began i called upon Ra as my witness to the love and light that had enabled me to be able know how to do this. I began to talk to this being again. As I did the fear upon me grew larger and it grew colder. I began to shiver as i started to hear this turbulence from the right side of the room. I pushed through the fear and began to speak of this beings higher self and how it has always been there. I started to cry ad i felt the sadness amd happiness of this being pierce my heart. I told this being that if it only knew how much it was loved and how much the universe loves them and even after all that has happened That there is still the same love for it. I started to channel this beings higher self and it daid.... I have always loved you. For eons now i have been there at your side guiding you and even now i am still here in love. Go into the light and be free of your pain and your suffering. Be free" i was still crying at this point. I told this being that i look forward to meeting it in thw future as a being of light and love. I told this being now a friend that i bid him farewell and i closed with prayer to God for this being to feel and know the love that has never left its heart and for it to be finally free.

The fear was no gone from my heart. I was happy to be of service. :)

Thanks for reading.