View Single Post
Old 27-11-2012, 03:54 AM
Master
*consulting crystal ball of forum*

hi

I'm multitasking right now, and I find myself in this section on this forum instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing lol...

so I was thinking, that perhaps this post is meant to be

I got a lot of crystals and stones recently, I have a Lot now.. and I sleep with them usually and sometimes just hang out with them like I have one in my lap right now.. and I've researched a lot of them.. but I'm just a bit lost and perhaps overwhelmed

My life I feel is very damaged by me and my thoughts and not taking appropriate action.. I mean I've been trying to "heal" myself for the past 15 years or so since I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and ocd.
I'm sure there are other issues, like negativity and anger, but the anxiety is what bugs me the most.. (the depression is practically gone, tho I still do get sad I really enjoy life)
I also feel a lot of physical pain and think I usually just ignore it and assume that's how I'm supposed to feel..

I could go in great detail about what I think is sooo wrong with my life, but I guess that is sufficient lol.

I need more peace, and motivation and energy. I neglect many things and the smallest task seems insurmountable..
I need to take responsibility for my life but I feel so incapable despite my belief that I am very talented and blessed..

Most every crystal healing description I read speaks to me and I could use all of them lol.. but I don't think that's productive, so I basically just don't know where to begin. and what can I do when I narrow it down? should I just sit or lay with the crystal(s) and try meditating or something? I don't feel capable of meditating, but essentially meditation is just being still right?

I know that no one person has all the answers, but I guess since I was incited to post here right now that maybe whoever posts in here is meant to and will say just what I need to hear..

if you read all this thank you lol.. I just got all these crystals and most of them are sitting in a box.. I tried to charge them in the moonlight of the second blue moon a couple months ago and then I never washed them or whatever after.. except the random ones I have out..

ok anyways!

so maybe I should put a list of the stones I have available
if there happen to be any questions or clarity needed I can answer more

Here are the crystals and stones I have (I also have little chips so have a lot more variety and many I haven't identified)

snowflake obsidian
rose quartz
clear quartz
pink lemurian crystal
sunstone
red jasper
amethyst
sodalite
lapis lazuli
green calcite
blue calcite
labradorite
fluorite in a variety of colors tho I think most are chips except clear
moonstone (I think but am not sure)
hematite
chalcopyrite
tiger's eye
I think sugilite
maybe watermelon tourmaline
I think I have moss or tree agate and leopard agate? but I don't know

then there are some that I don't know what they are, random brown patchy, white with subtle grey veins, a greyish milky one, matte brickish red, layered browns, multicolored layers and splotchy ones, a peach one, and more random ones lol.. also some strands of beads with one is coral pink with a little bit of clearness amidst colored veins, and the other is a light olive green... well I guess that is more than enough description lol..

ok I swear I am done now, thank you for taking the time to read my thread