Thread: Babies
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 10:39 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I have a new grandson. I got to thinking about soul groups and wondering about him. I mean of course I'm just totally smittened by him but every time I see him and our eyes lock, it's like I already knew him and I wonder if I'm just letting my imagination get the better of me...but he will lock a gaze with me and it's so uncanny as though I'm seeing someone near and dear to me and not just my beautiful grandson. He gives me the biggest smile and then he started chattering away and this was before he was even trying to talk. My son and daughter in law could not get over how hard he was trying to talk to me. He gets sleepy around a certain time but wants to stay awake when I'm there and xmas eve, he was totally happy and would not get sleepy. He'd stare at me and my youngest son and my daughter with this look like he was just so happy to see us again. Again, it's probably my imagination but it just feels like an awesome reunion...but too it's just awesome having him in our lives. My son and daughter in law tried for five years to have a baby and here he is! He's four months old and the happiest baby I've ever seen. :-)

It's tempting to want to believe that someone you feel 'in tune' with so strongly is a member of your soul-group or soul-cell, even a baby. It can't be ruled out but neither can it be certain while we're on this side of the divide.

A similar situation is sometimes found when partners feel a deep attraction/love for one another and believe they are eternal 'soul mates'. They may be, of course, but it can't be certain and the proof will be found only after the partners have passed over.