View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

One thing i've been living lately is to see that when i felt like people are pointing out a flaw or problem with what i'm doing, offen tbey're really trying to help
the situation between us or what's happening in life.

I went through many experiences where i felt more maliciously chastised yet when i began to encounter ones with more benevolent intentions (remember?) tryinf to steer me, i firmly resisted, wishing to assert "my" validity in response.

I'd suggest you consider seeing where people's wish to ask you to change or poiint out a problem is coming from, rather than see an opposition. You may feel like you're "not taking it personally," at the same
time, how are you handling such situations in response? When people feel confused or troubled they may not clean or polish their intention when coming to us about it, while how we find ourselves as humans then is where and when we can progress most ourselves

it's certainly helping me to be of service in a balanced life, to live more sincerely as a human, and reconcile w my family.

so i allow misunderstandings, forgive everything by coming with an open heart, and see that everyone else has "already" done so, so i can let them do so too.