View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
...I have done a lot of study into the afterlife so I am not denying its existence, it is just that I wonder if the Bible has it right.

Once you realize that the answer to that is NO, then life becomes much more full of Love, and Hope, and Joy instead of Fear and Doubt and Sin. But you have to make that decision for yourself. Others may try to influence in many tools, the most common being fear. You have to listen to the Love that's in your own heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine and D
Thanks Himalia for your post.
I don't in as much fear satan but am terrified of the possible outcome.
What I mean is, if I become involved in things eg Medium Readings, EVP etc and it does turn out to be all lies from satan and his bunch of merry men.
I would have been aware that it went against Biblical teachings in the first place.
And therefore for example wouldnt I be judged come Judgement Day and be cast into Hell.
So yeah what I am terrified of is the fact I could spent all of my Eternity in a red hot burning fire and that worries me so much.
I wonder if there is anybody else who worries about this like I do.

The main thing I'd say to this is that you should stop making decisions based on FEAR. God is Love, make your decisions based on LOVE, not fear. Then you'll started freeing yourself from fear.