Thread: Energy Mastery
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Very good points, I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. My ego is getting in the way, but I'm aware of it. I believe what threw me for a loop was having a few different teachers...two reiki teachers and one outstanding mentor..geez if she read this post shed smack sense back into me. I just don't want to do reiki on someone the wrong way, and I've seen and heard quite a few variations. When someone's life is in my hands, their emotional and physical well being..I want to be positive I'm doing it right.

You're going to see many different variations out there. For there are many different varieties of people out there. They will have this way, and that way of doing it. There is nothing wrong with speaking with different teachers, and learning from more than one person. No one will have all the answers and the greatest teachers are students themselves. Each one can provide you with a different way of looking and thinking. And in many cases information will overlap and just be presented differently. You may learn something new from someone else that you didn't learn from a prior person. But at the end of the day it's your intuition that guides you and shows you what to do. What is right for Jone Doe, may not be right for you. You will know what to do. All of this is just a remembering. We've all done it many, many times, before this. We have just forgotten. Now we are learning to remember again.

Always remember when you are doing healing that you are doing it from a place of love. When you are working from a place of love you will not be steered wrong in helping another.